As Back Office Manager you are responsible for proactive support of the project organization. You communicate easily with our own and freelance employees, back office colleagues of our customers and suppliers. This is mainly done in Dutch and in some projects in English. To make this run smoothly, it is pleasant if you have a good understanding of these 2 languages.
Through the contribution of your administrative and organizational work, you support our project managers and the employees know exactly how the work will proceed on location.
To help you with the tasks below, 4Light has customized the Crewtool program together with Moonly Software over the past 2 years. With this, 80% of the back office related documents are compiled and communicated. The last 20% cannot be replaced by a computer and we rely on your communication skills and pleasant presence.
Education: At least MBO 4 with a degree in administration, hospitality or related discipline.
Hours: 24 hours per week. The division of these hours is negotiable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning and first point of contact for general affairs for internal and freelance employees
- Providing accreditation on a project basis
- Filling of practical and general information in the Backoffice templates (F&B, hotels and team planning)
- Logistic planning for crew on location (hotels, flights, carpool schedules, etc.)
- Logistics related project support such as visas, carnets, A1 statements, H&S policies, etc.
- Arranging exemptions for transport on location
- Creating and updating all project-related templates and/or documents, such as: product script, script, etc.
- General matters such as printing and laminating work
- Assisting of office planning in general (meetings, activities, training)
- Assisting and managing office work of employees
- Monday.com sign templates
- Support in managing the photo and video archive
- Report points for improvement/developments crew tool
- Representation and occupancy of the premises (delivery of packages, answer telephone)
- Taking care of attentions for relations (birth, illness, etc.)
- Groceries (lunch, office items, order supplies)
This is what we offer you:
- You will be working in a young team of great colleagues
- We work in the dynamic world of events. No day is the same, but that makes it fun and varied
- We are a driven and innovative organization
- Salary indication: €2,500 to €3,000 (based on 40 hours), depending on knowledge and experience
- Good pension scheme (50/50)
- 25 days off
- Development opportunities through education and training
- A healthy lunch at the office
- Possibility to lease a bicycle
- Business phone
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Send your CV and accompanying letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you enthusiastic, but are you not a 100% match based on the above points? Send your CV and accompanying letter of motivation to email@example.com. If you bring your enthusiasm, we will help you to learn the skills.