As technical planner you are an indispensable link in the work process. The technical planner is responsible for preparing the projects at the office. Tight work preparation ensures clarity in all phases of the project.
This preparation consists of drawing work and the preparation of various technical documents. Independence, accuracy and communication skills in Dutch and English play an essential role in this. Consultation takes place via physical appointments, email conversations and online calls. Processing the information gained can be done independently or in a team, with a project manager playing the connecting role.
In addition to the activities described in the office, there is a possibility to work together on location. This includes obtaining information such as measuring or transferring technical information to a team of technicians. In complex projects, a supporting role is taken to the project manager.
Education: At least MBO 4 + several years of work experience in electrical engineering, construction, audiovisual engineering or a related field.
Location: Veghel & on site (¾ Veghel and ¼ on site)
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drawing up and coordinating technical plans, using CAST Software Wysiwyg, AniVizzion SCAD Re-Event, pCon.planner and self-developed software
- Drawing up and coordinating associated count lists for technical materials, using Microsoft Office 365
- Sparring with project manager about technical content and approach of projects
- Handing over technical plans to project manager, technicians and suppliers
- Researching new techniques/equipment and implementation thereof
- Maintain CAD/WYG library plus monitor software updates
This is what we offer you:
- You will be working in a young team of great colleagues
- We work in the dynamic world of events. No day is the same, but that makes it fun and varied
- We are a driven and innovative organization
- Salary indication: €3,000 to €3,500, depending on knowledge and experience
- Good pension scheme (50/50)
- Development opportunities through education and training
- A healthy lunch at the office
- Possibility to lease a bicycle
- Business phone & laptop
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Send your CV and accompanying letter of motivation to email@example.com.
Are you enthusiastic, but are you not a 100% match based on the above points? Send your CV and accompanying letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you bring your enthusiasm, we will help you to learn the skills.